Hidden features of seven
We try to make all our favorite features visible to you as soon as you open Seven!
This is because we love helping you stay motivated and want to help you enjoy workouts faster with each update. Although, sometimes some of our best features end up beyond the first screen and we want to help you discover them.
Here are some of the hidden features of Seven!
1. Follow a friend’s Custom Made workout
Success! You’ve left the lonely island and started following a new friend on Seven. Connecting with a workout buddy can be a lot of fun and a great way to motivate you to workout everyday. While following someone in the Activity tab, you can like their workouts and comment on their progress, but did you know you can follow your friend’s ‘Custom Made’ workouts too? When your friend creates their own Custom Made Workout, you can follow it and workout with it whenever you want.
- Go to the ‘Profile’ tab and tap on ‘Following.’ Then, tap on the person who’s custom workout you wish to follow, this will take you to their Seven profile. At the bottom of their profile, find their ‘Custom Workouts’. Tap that.
- Next, you’ll find a list of their created workouts. Select your favorite, and then on the next screen, tap the ‘Follow’ button in the top right corner to follow the workout!
- Now, you’ll be able to find all of the workouts you’re following in the ‘Custom Made’ section at the bottom of the Workout Tab! Cool right?
2. See workouts up close with 3D Touch
Get a closer look at Seven workouts with 3D Touch, by simply tapping on Workouts, or holding them down to go to the next screen. Also, be sure you have enabled your 3D Touch by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch > and then enable the toggle. Here, you can also adjust the sensitivity that suits you best.
3. Workout in Landscape
Want to workout from a different angle? First, be sure you have enabled landscape mode in your device settings. Then, all you have to do is start a workout and flip your device on it’s side and ta-da!
What if I’m not a 7 Club Member?
Creating a Seven Profile is completely free and you get a free new workout every two months you workout everyday for 7 minutes with Seven! You can also try Level 1 for all our plans and partake in the Instructor Challenges for more variety.
We hope that you enjoy discovering all the hidden features of Seven and be sure to reach out to us for more tips and tricks @SevenWorkouts.